Hey there Gabo! We miss you! Sam and Gabe said thanks for the postcards and they think that the starfish is "really cool." We have set up a blog for them also so you can check them out when you get a chance. The address is just like yours...gabeheister.blogspot.com and samheister.blogspot.com
Talk tou you soon. (We are going to try to post all of the pictures we can that we have with you guys in them so we can share the memories.) Bye. Love Gabe & Sam
Gabo, I think your blog is awesome! I can't wait to show it to Thomas tomorrow. I think we'll start a blog for Thomas too. What a great idea! Glad you're having a good time in your new town! Love, Miss Sue
2 comments:
Hey there Gabo! We miss you! Sam and Gabe said thanks for the postcards and they think that the starfish is "really cool." We have set up a blog for them also so you can check them out when you get a chance. The address is just like yours...gabeheister.blogspot.com and samheister.blogspot.com
Talk tou you soon. (We are going to try to post all of the pictures we can that we have with you guys in them so we can share the memories.)
Bye. Love Gabe & Sam
Gabo,
I think your blog is awesome! I can't wait to show it to Thomas tomorrow.
I think we'll start a blog for Thomas too. What a great idea!
Glad you're having a good time in your new town!
Love,
Miss Sue
Post a Comment